Saturday, June 18, 2011

It's Official!

I am so excited to announce that I'm a winner of this years PaperCrafts magazine "2011 Stamping Royalty Contest"!!! This was my third year entering this contest, I felt very good about what I submited in. As time went by, I was crossing my figures and was thinking how cool it would be if I won. Well, it came! Two days before my birthday I received an email stating that I had won in the birthday catogory! That was one of the best birthday presents I could of asked for! The funny thing is when I saw the email I had no idea who it was from, I saw the heading but I was somewhat unsure about opening it. I was thinking it could be spam or some kind of joke. I'm so glad I opened it! Even after I opened it I had to read it about 3-4 times before I was like, "this is the real deal"! I still have the email and I dont know if I'll ever delete it. :) After knowing I won something this big, I had to stay quiet for about week before I could spill the beans. Do you know how hard that was!?! Well, I'm not quiet about it anymore and this was a little something that was made for all of us winners!

1 comment: