Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy 35!

Hey everyone! Hopefully your all having a great week so far! This week has seem to be nothing but birthday's for me. I should say month, I still have more!

So today is my husbands birthday and this is the card I made for him! I kept it simple, I wanted to focus on that nice number of his ;)

For the numbers and crown I used 'grunge board'. I used a couple different colors of ink and then sanded it some. I attached the numbers together with a 'screw' brad. For the crown I just decided to glitter it in black.

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. i love this! the deep colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Shelly, this card is so masculine and clever! Love the grunge board, the "screw" brad, and the black glitter crown. LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete