Friday, November 11, 2011

Be Merry!

Hey everyone! Hope your all having a great Friday! I just have a quick little card to share with you all! Keeping in the spirit of things, I ended up making this cute christmas card!

I went for something a little different as far as the tree stamp goes. I used a tree that wasn't really a 'christmas' tree but thought I could make it look like one. A pink christmas tree, has anyone heard of such a thing?! :) Well, I sure seem to think it works perfect! I added some green pearls as the christmas ornaments and one little clear rhinestone at the top of the tree for the star.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Shelly, I LOVE your pink Christmas tree! I seem to remember Lucy (on Cahrlie Brown's Christmas special) liking a pink tree...was it aluminum? Yours is way cuter! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pink Christmas tree! So cute! A wonderful CAS layout! (It's the bomb!) ;)

    ReplyDelete