Monday, December 12, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hey everyone! Oh, has it been a long time (sure feels that way). Well, I'm still here, just losing my mind a little with everything going on! lol With school almost out, kids getting over being sick, trying to get christmas cards out, and somehow holding down the fort...it's no wonder I feel the way I do!!! I have a feeling though, once these holidays pass, things will get back to normal! :)

Well, I managed to get a picture of one of my cards to share! My lighting hasn't been the best lately. With it being overcast and raining off and on, it doesn't make it the easiest to take pictures. Not to mention my house lighting is all over as well....sometimes I just can't win! And out of all the places to take a picture, I ended up taking this one.....on top of my stove! lol I figured it's good enough for now, only place I could find with good enough lighting. ;)

I thank you for stopping by today! I will try and be back again before the holidays...if not, have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! =) t

No comments:

Post a Comment