Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Baby Love

Hey everyone! I hope your all having a great week so far!! So, my card I share with you today, is 'Baby Love'. I made this card for my neighbors daughter, who just had a baby.

I kept it simple, yet had some fun with it! :) I stamped on my stamp using Jenni Bowlin-No.9 Spice Tin. Since I used a clear stamp, this gave it a worn out/weathered look to me (I liked it). Around the edge of the card, I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in weathered wood. I thought it matched perfectly. :) My 'baby love' stamp, was a old Leisure Arts 'Memories in the Making' stamp. I've had it for years now and I never think of using the thing...until yesterday, when I was re-organizing my stuff and found it, along with many other things! :)

I hope you enjoyed my card I've shared with you and Thank You for stopping by! :) .

1 comment:

  1. Great baby card, Shelley...I love that ink color, so unique!

    ReplyDelete