Monday, May 28, 2012

Good Luck

Greetings ya'll, Happy Monday!! I just wanted to share a quick little card I did, for the 'Paper Crafts magazine Gallery Idol 2012'! The open auditions end tonight....so far I only entered this one, not sure if I'll get time to whip up another card or two?! If you haven't checked it out, you should!! Here's the link for you Gallery Idol 2012. :)

Okay, so here's my card!


Granted the weather I have to work with today...I think the lighting I had, worked pretty good?!....For my card I chose to keep it fairly simple, as I do with most of my cards. I used my Spellbinders die for the flower (Shapeabilities-Anemone Flower Topper). A nice light green button, that I happened to find in my button stash! And added a couple extra little touches...some bakers twine and pearls! :)

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!!


2 comments:

  1. What a way to make a beautiful bloom shine. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this 3D flower. the colors and neutral background are perfect. beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete