Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Winter!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to quickly share a little set of cards and a gift tag I did! I submitted all of them to be published but sadly, none were chosen. Though, once again, it gives me the chance to share them with you!!

square card.

Kept this one standard. I couldn't figure out, if I liked it squared or like this better.

gift tag.

As you can see, I kept everything simple and white! To get my branch and leaves glittered, I ran my cardstock with my die, through my machine. I then used clear double sided adhesive sheets and placed it over my cut out and glittered! It was a fun little set to make, while at the same time, being a little messy with all that glitter! That's the only downfall to glitter for me....do I wanna "sparkle" for the next day or two?....lol

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh!! This is so pretty Shelly. Love love love it.TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often wonder why beauties like these aren't picked up for publication. The monochromatic color scheme is lovely and dainty. I think these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous! i love the subtle color scheme...the negative die cuts backed by glitter are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete