Saturday, May 26, 2012

So sorry...I've missed you!

Greetings ya'll!! I am sooo sorry for not having anything to post lately! My family and I just had company over for 3 weeks!!! They just left, this past Tuesday! I think I'm going to have a two week limit, for anyone that wants to stay with us...3 weeks is just way too long! For now, I'm trying to catch up on everything and get things back to normal for us!

By all means, I haven't forgot about my blog! I been thinking in the back of my head, I need to make a card and asap!...So, while I wish I had a card or something more to share today...I figure this written post will be enough and understanding to many.

Hopefully, by the end of this weekend (or before) I will have a card and maybe even more, to share!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day/weekend!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You were missed Shelly. Looking forward to see your creation:)

    ReplyDelete