Thursday, August 9, 2012

Adventure

Hey everyone, hope your all having a great week!! :) I officially have two of my kids in school! And I'll officially have three in school, starting Monday!! I'm a happy mama (not to say I'm usually unhappy but it's a nice break, from always having four kids around)! :)

I recently won some Avocado Arts stamps and finally got the chance to play with them! I must say..."WOW". I have never used Avocado Arts before, so I wasn't sure how I would like them. Let me just say, they are some of the highest quailty stamps and I LOVE. LOVE. LOVE them!! I WILL be getting more! If you haven't tried them, I recommend that you do! :)

So here's my card!

Please excuse my lighting today, a little cloudy. :)


Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Cool card. Never have tried Avocado Arts stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Shelly, I LOVE this simple card! Great colors. I don't have any Avocado Arts stamps...yet. Sounds like you really like them!

    Glad the little ones are getting back in to the school routine...maybe some quiet time and, dare I say, crafting time for mom? My kids don't go back until September, but unfortunately I go back to work then, too.

    Enjoy your extra time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are rocking CAS designs! love it!

    ReplyDelete