Monday, August 6, 2012

Get well soon

Hello, everyone! Happy Monday, hope you're all getting off to a good start of the week!?! Today, my kids found out who the teachers are...They're so excited and so am I!! I now know why, my parents were always happy when school started back up! lol You love your kids, though being around them 24/7 for months at at time...especially when they have siblings...whew! My whole family was going nuts! lol :)


The blue chalk, I found to be difficult to get the true color. Below pictures show more of the blue and I think the last one, shows it the best. :)




Okay, time for my card! I found out the Casual Fridays Challenge and I couldn't wait to play! I had an idea pondering in my head, since Friday and just now found the time to make it. Be sure to check out the challenge too and play along! :)

I wanted a 'soft' feeling to my card. I stamped on my bird and let it dry. I then once again, whipped out my chalks and used a light blue around my bird. For a little extra touch, I added some pearls.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!! Also, be sure to check out Casual Fridays Challenge!! :)

5 comments:

  1. beautifully CAS! love the blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stamping! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bird image! And that blue is soft and gorgeous! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly, this is gorgeous! Such a clean and simple design...and such a pretty image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that bird image is a spectacular stamp and you did it justice with this card!

    ReplyDelete