Sunday, September 23, 2012

Thankful.

Hey y'all! Hope you're enjoying this relaxing Sunday?!! Surprise, surprise...I actually made a card, that I"m happy with! I saw the Casual Fridays Challenge and been thinking about it, since Friday! Nothing was coming to me and then around 9:30pm last night, it came to me. Now I'm not always up for crafting that late at night, by then I'm usually too tired to do anything! Though, I was in the mood to craft, so I went for it!





I kept my card nice and simple. Nothing too hard about this card. Now, for my leaves....that took a little bit of time. I cut strips of pattern paper (two different ones, to be exact). I then laid down adhesive on some white cardstock and placed my paper strips over it. Alternating them back and forth. After doing that, I used my die and ran it through my machine. I then chose a couple groups of leaves, that I liked and cut them from the rest of my die cut. I ended up with a lovely little bunch of leaves. :) *Lately, I've been on this whole strips of paper thing...I don't know why, but I'm just lovin' it right now.*

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!!

Supplies:
Kraft Cardstock (Recollections)
Bazzill Card Shoppe Cardstock (Easter Grass-#5-5153)
Pattern Paper (My Mind's Eye-6x6 paper pads Springtime & Madison Avenue)
Sizzix Die (Branch w/Leaves #656367) 
Ink (Colorbox Cat's Eye-Brown)
Pearls (Recollections-Green)
Foam Circles
*I would have listed the stamp, in which I used. However, I cannot remember who it's by and after trying to search it online, I still could not find it. I apologize.* 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute design! Love your card. Thanks for playing along with is @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete