Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Are we there yet?

Hey y'all! :) What is it...Wednesday, already?!! lol How much quicker can these days go by?!....Well, today I'm stopping in to share a card I made for the current Casual Fridays challenge! :)


So, here's my card!


This took some thinking. Though, I think I managed to come up with something decent?!.....Hopefully, this still classifies as CAS?! ;) I had some fun with this card! I decided to use some pattern paper, added some 'tickets' and a piece of flair. And for my 'dotted zig-zag line' I used Casual Fridays stamp set Zigs & Zags. I just colored one of the lines, instead of all of them.


Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!

9 comments:

  1. I definitely think this card is still CAS. I love it! That was so clever to use just one stamp for the zig zag. The flair and tickets are super cute! Glad you linked up at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card! Love the map, the flair and well, everything about this card. It's just got that summery, vacationy feel to it! Great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Idea..love the maps the pin with aeroplane and the two tickets...all here is complete...great card..love this Shelly...


    I am also joining the challenge on CAS-ual Friday, my card is number 87, would you mind to see it on my blog? I would be glad if you could leave me some love...thanks before...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, you nailed this challenge, Shelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how FUN!!! Love the sketched look of that map and the chevron peeking out from the edges is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swoon!! Yes, it's CAS and it's awesome!! I love your dash line!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly CAS! I love the zigzag path and that fun airplane flair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great idea to just color one of the zig zags! Love it. So glad to see you at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes it's still cas...beautifully so!!! awesome awesome awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete