Tuesday, August 6, 2013

{mwah}

Hey y'all! Just a quick little 'stop in' for me, today. I'm sharing a card a made for the current Casual Fridays challenge!


Oooooh....buttons, it is! I don't normally use much of buttons. Though, I should! I certainly have plenty of them! ;) Now, I decided to use my buttons, as if they were 'gems'. I know some feel that there should always be some twine or ribbon, to fill in the button holes. Hopefully, for those this still looks good?! ;)


I also, decided to use a pink ink rather than black, for my sentiment. I thought about making another card using black ink, but thought it was good the way it was?....Since making this card, I think I'm gonna try and incorporate more buttons into my creations.....at times. :)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day! :)

9 comments:

  1. This is sooooo lovely :) I see a winner there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Hearts, chevrons, and buttons...perfect, and perfectly put together! Great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fab, I don't think the buttons need twine, perfect without it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the prettiest cards I have ever seen! All the elements fits so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card! Very clean and simple and I love the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly, this is perfect! I love that you used your buttons as gems and your pink sentiment rocks! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love each of the elements and the arrangement, beautiful and a perfect use of the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh LOVE this, Shelly! So clean, so simple, so wonderfully designed. Mwah! Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I love this card! It is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete