Monday, November 11, 2013

You put the awesome into my day

Hey y'all! Hope all is well with everyone?!....It's busy, busy, busy for me! Though, I've been keeping up with everything and I found some time to play! ;)


So, for my card today I'm playing along with Case This Sketch! It's been waaaaaay to long since I've played with them. I saw the sketch and though it'd be a fun one to play with. And here's my card!


Well, I kept it simple. I did a little masking and stamping, then added my sentiment. And for a nice little touch, added a few enamel dots and called it 'good'. :)

Thank you for stopping by and I'll see y'all soon!

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Very cool. Love the chevron stripes and the enamel dots too. I think you've got a winner here! Great colors on those chevrons. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love your cool chevrons! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful CAS card, love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete