Monday, January 6, 2014

Awesome

Hey y'all! I'm stopping in today to share a card I made for the current Casual Fridays challenge. I thought this was such a fun challenge (as they really all are)! ;)


So, here is my card.


So, right to the point!...Awesome! I hope this year is a 'thumbs up, Awesome'! Last year wasn't the best year for me. It really was quite the roller coaster. So, as I'm moving along, I can only hope that this year will bring good. ;)

Now, I played around with this card, and thought maybe I went too CAS?.....But is there such a thing as too CAS?.....lol Well, I don't know. Though, I let my card be. I added a touch of rhinestones to make it 'pop' a little, but not take away from my main focus. So, do you think this is a yay or nay?....I would love to hear! ;)

Thanks for stopping by and see y'all soon!
Enjoy your day! :)

P.S.
I'm still having troubles with my photos! Does anyone know of some kind of setting(s) that I need to change on my blog?....Every time I upload them, they just get 'darker'. I even upload them to an alternative site, then uploaded here and still the same thing happens. I just can't figure it out! Any help, would be much appreciated! Thanks! :)

7 comments:

  1. Shelly what an awesome card, I am sorry last year wasn't the best. I hope that 2014 is awesome for you. I use Flickr and love the change it has made. Blogger does something to your photos that makes them grainier and darker. Upload to Flickr and insert the HTML code into blogger and I bet you'll love it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, I LOVE it!
    I should remember how to change the settings but I can't....post it on FB and someone will remember to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card...I don't think there is such a thing as too much CAS...your card and *one little word* are perfect! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about your card, the lined notebook paper and all. Simple, but an eye catcher. Thank you for sharing. Hope your 2014 is just that, AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely NOT too CAS! I hope your year is awesome! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. !!!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shelly - congrats on your shout out at CFC. This is adorable. No such thing as too CAS. Hope 2014 is good to you. And I agree that Blogger has a "bad influence" on photos ;)

    ReplyDelete