Monday, January 20, 2014

Missing you...

Hey y'all! Happy Monday! :) Hope all finds you well?!....Anyhow, I'm just stopping in to share a card I made for the current Case this Sketch challenge! :)


So, here's my card!


I went with the sketch....well, somewhat. I just tweaked it a little bit. Instead of using a rectangle, I used  a cloud/clouds. And instead of one paper strip behind it, I added two. I know I can see the sketch still, but hopefully, y'all can see it too?!... :)

Thanks for stopping by and see y'all soon!
Enjoy your day! :)

14 comments:

  1. Yes, I still can see the sketch and absolutely love that you used clouds instead of a rectangle! Very creative!
    Beautiful CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet colors and patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the mix of patterns and the little silver dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors! And the design is great too. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shelly, I can see the sketch! I love the sweet papers and that adorable cloud...another wonderfully CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous take Shelly :) Love the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHHH! What a fabulous CAS card-- LOVE your paper choices and the clouds! FAB x1000000! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Shelly!!
    Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that you flipped the sketch...and the dark card base! fabulous take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love how you rotated the sketch! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the brown base, very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful design, Shelly! I love the cluster of details and your colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your take on the sketch!!!

    Thanks also for your encouraging comments!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete