Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wishing you luck, peace, and happiness

Hey y'all! I'm just stopping on in, to share a card with you! :) I saw the current Casology challenge and thought 'hmmm...'


Well, I was able to whip something up!


Garden...I think of a lot of things, when it comes to the word Garden. Talk about a having a wide range of ideas! ;)

I recently ordered some FUN and AWESOME (in my opinion) stamps from Altenew! I knew I needed to ink these babies up! So, when I started to look at my sets, this one stood out. I saw the 'humming bird' and was like 'yep. This is the one to use'! Then I had to think of 'how' I wanted to use it. Then I saw some Cas-ual Fridays Stamps sitting there and 'oooh, yes. The little petal flowers will be perfect'! And why not throw in a use of an Gelato?!...And that's how my card was created. :) I would love to hear what you think about it!?!

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!
-Shelly-

14 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love ur minimalistic yet stunning card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Shelly! Makes me think of my Great Grandma who will be 102 in November. She loves humming birds :) The gelato is the perfect touch to finish off the card!
    ~Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that this fits perfectly within the garden theme. Just waiting (and waiting and waiting) for a bit warmer weather so the hummingbirds will come back. Love the gelato. Great flowers too; soft against the bird. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made it look easy peasy!!!! --And all kinds of gorgeous!
    Thanks for this Shelly!

    Wonderful! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this x1000000000! I am totally casing this! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pop of color and white space! Totally inspired <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! I love the inking and the soft flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet artsy card Shelly! LOVE the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed reading how you put together this card. Of course, your card is perfectly CAS and stunning as well. Such a lovely card, Shelly. Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology. May

    ReplyDelete
  9. A perfectly executed CAS card Shelly! Love it! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shelly, this is such a cool card! Very nice new stamps and great combinations of colors! So glad you joined us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome, awesome, awesome!! Those symmetrical flowers are indeed perfect for the origami bird. Wonderful choice. And the loose coloring is so opposite, and delightful!

    ReplyDelete