Friday, August 1, 2014

Back to school

Hey y'all! Happy August! Can you believe we're already in August?!...Where is the time going!?...Okay, so today marks a new challenge at The SRM Challenge. And another fun one it is! ;)


Here's my take!


I decided to go with the 'back to school' theme, though I also went off the sketch as well. I tried my hand at sticking with the primary colors and I think it worked?! ;)

Be sure to swing on over The SRM Challenge and see the Guest Designer and DT creations! Also, you'll see what's up for grabs and any info you need! Hope to see you there! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

SRM Supplies:

SRM Punch Pieces-Small and Medium
SRM Stickers Freestyle-#50005 School
The Twinery twine-Midnight Blue Solid

3 comments:

  1. Fun design!! Love that apple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how fun and fresh this is...can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute.. love how you layered the scalloped circles.. great card..

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete