Saturday, February 7, 2015

Love you tons

Yes, I'm back! :)

Not sure what it is, but I've been crafting away!...Hopefully, it stays with me like this! ;)

Seeing the Lawnscaping Challenge, I knew that was right up my alley! So, you know I had to play along! ;)


Here's my card.



I have to say, I'm very happy about this card. My idea actually came together for me! I did some watercoloring (again) for my heart balloons. Then, I used a blue distress ink and added it very lightly for a settle background. And I hope you're sitting down because I did some coloring!...With markers! lol I used two different shades of grey for my elephant and I think it looks alright?!...I'm still practicing my coloring skills (which I really don't have any). ;)

Thanks again for stopping by!
Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. Wow!! You go girl!! LOL!! This is TONS of cuteness!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute elephant cute hearts balloons and you are on a roll...I made 4 cards too this night and Will make Foto tomorrow...happy Saturday Shelly..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute... (would be perfect for Less is more's color challenge this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww!! this is SO cute!! love those bright heart balloons with that cute as can be elephant!! so so so adorable! i especially love the watercolored heart balloons! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww I love that he is holding the balloons..so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the placement of the balloons and their strings, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! I love the elephant holding the balloons! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome card!! CAS perfection
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping 
    Hope to see you again next challenge
    Xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is fabulous!! I LOVE the watercolor hearts!! Sooo Cute!!

    ReplyDelete