Sunday, April 12, 2015

gold

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday!



Today, we have a brand new challenge at CAS on Sunday! And this time it's all about 'gold'! How fun is that?!...


Here's my card.


So, hopefully you can tell my stump is gold?!...I did some watercoloring for my background. Then did some heat embossing for my stump. To finish things off, I added a few sequins and some twine. I chose not to have a sentiment on my card. Originally, I did have one. Though after taking a photo, I thought it seemed out of place. So, I took it off and thought having leaving it blank, it could be a good 'anytime/anyone' type of card?...Let me know what you think?! ;)

Be sure to swing on over to CAS on Sunday and see all the DT creations! And while your there, I hope you'll join us?! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card, simple and beautiful!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an beautiful card have you made Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet...love this Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORJUSS!!! Brilliant design Shelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous CAS card, Shelly. It sure is a good anytime/anyone card. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the pink and gold combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess you like this DIES my dear
    I love that too
    and your design so CAS so somple and beautifully made

    ReplyDelete
  8. CAS and so perfect, love that soft pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shelly, your gold embossed stump makes me smile...reminds me of times (eons ago!), when my grandfather would show us how old trees were by counting rings, whenever we came across stumps or branches. Marvelous memories sparked! Your card: cas and fabulous!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it!!! Simple, yet stunning! And you can add any sentiment to the inside!!

    ReplyDelete