Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Waffle Flower Release Week!

Hey y'all!
Hope all is well?!! :)

If you haven't heard about it or seen it...It's Waffle Flower Crafts Release Week!! Yay! Thank you sooo much Nina and Tessa for having me! :)

Today, I have a sweet little gift to share. I used the new Petal Holder Die...just look and see.




Sooo I LOVE this die!! I think there are so many different things you can do with it, that the possibilities are truly endless! This die is just amazing! Love.it.

*Hey y'all! I just want to be sure that y'all understand, that whatever I say and share are my personal opinions. I'm not paid in any way, shape or form to say anything or share anything. I just do it for the passion and love of crafting. :)*

Being that Spring is coming up soon, I thought I would use some 'springy' papers. After looking through some papers, I went with a nice floral design and a pastel purple. And after assembling my holder (or in this case, a little bag) together, I added a couple tags with a little safety pin. Simple and sweet, yeah?!...

Be sure to swing on over to Waffle Flower Crafts and see all the creations!! I'm telling you, you'll love it! ;) And don't forget to swing by on Feb. 24th for the full release day!! (you can click HERE on the 24th to be taken to Waffle Flower Crafts full release day.) Hope to see you there!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day! :)
Hugs

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE this so much Shelly! kicking myself for not ordering it with my stash:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would have ordered that die too.. it is so awesome.. love the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute little bag!! This looks like a fun die!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your color choice is awesome - so sweet Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Shelly!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly, this is so darn cute! Love how you attached the notched banner with a safety pin. Utterly charming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shelly this is so cute! The tiny tag is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is cute pretty beautiful and adorable
    I want this Shelly
    love love love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty petal container, Shelly...your papers are Spring-spectacular!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete