Friday, May 13, 2016

AJVD post-Party Party Party

Hey y'all! Happy Friday! Yay! :)
Hope all is well?!...

Just a short and sweet post.
Today I'm up on A Jillian Vance Design blog! Now, I probably would have used the new Beautiful Rose set again, though decided to change things up a bit with a fun birthday card! ;) Here's a little peek.




I'd looove it, if you'd swing on over to A Jillian Vance Design blog and leave some love there!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your Friday and weekend!
See y'all soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Shelly!! Your card is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back from your showcase to say: Easy-peasy exceptional, Shelly! Those vibrant colours are perfect for the sentiment...Now I want cake. Really want!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome color as I see here Shelly
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete