Friday, June 24, 2016

AJVD post-Celebrate

Hey y'all!
Happy Friday! :) Hope all is well?!...

Today I'm up on A Jillian Vance Design blog sharing a fun celebration card! Here's a little peek...


I'd love it, if you would swing on over to A Jillian Vance Design blog to see my full card and leave some love there! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your Friday and see you soon!

P.S.
I know, I know...I've been sooo behind on visiting you all and I apologize for that. Not only Summer and my kids get the best of me but working on DT stuff as well as a few other things that are coming up, suddenly my time is very limited. Though, I'm determined to figure out some kind of temp schedule...I just need to figure out what that is!?! lol Please bear with me...Thanks for understanding! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment