Monday, June 13, 2016

I think you're amazing

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope your week is off to a great start?! :)

Today I'm swinging in to share another card I made for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge!



I actually had this card done for a little bit, but have been trying to get some decent light. ;) Once again, I used the Mon Ami stamp set along with the matching die set. 



Instead of having purple flowers like my last card, I chose red. I decided to stamp my sentiment in the middle of my card, then worked my flowers around it. Once done, I finished things off with some clear sequins. Simple, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! I love the bright red color of the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Shelly - I love that stamp set more every time I see it used. You've used it to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!! Great design and I love the pop of red! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete