Tuesday, June 7, 2016

You're my treasure!

Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday! :)
Hope all is well?!...

Today I'm stopping in to share a card I made for the first The Heart Desires Challenge!


So this being the first challenge, I can only hope I read things right. ;) From what I believe you can use one, two, or all three elements...I chose two. Sea creatures and colors. 
*It does say sea creatures, though I only have a sea creature. lol So hopefully it still works. At least I have the colors, though. ;)*




I used some old and new Waffle Flower Crafts goodies. I'm not sure why I waited so long to buy that Tiger & Lily stamp set?!!...Love it! ;) 

Anyhow, I did some coloring with markers and then after had some fun with the new Instalove frames. I decided to have two white frames and one striped frame, which I layered/fanned out on my card base. After, I put my scene together inside of my striped frame. To finish things off, I added my sentiment (which I used the Sentiment die with it), then added some sequins and twine. Simple, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! :) 

11 comments:

  1. Now how fun is this?! Love your take on our first challenge Shelly! FABulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coool it is a manly or boy card right
    you still managed to make it CAS
    yaay Shelly
    and I miss you again you are lost with the wind
    see you soon my sweet friend
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it--so punny! And that shark!! LOL. Thanks for sharing!

    Toni
    THD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly, so great to see you here!! Yay! New challenges are so fun, and Heart Desires really has some great images/colors/themes coming up, scrumptiousness awaits and we are so happy you are sharing your creativity, Thanks so much for joining us at Hearts Desire and !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cool is this shark!! Love your your take on the challenges!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this. the sequins for water droplets are PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with those frames!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I love the striped frame, the bit of waves and the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really fun creation, love your layout! Thanks for playing at THD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shelly I am so happy you joined in on our first challenge! I love this card and all the elements! I hope you play along with again soon!

    ReplyDelete