Sunday, July 17, 2016

Going Wild

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday! :)
Hope all is well and you're enjoying the day?!...

I'm swinging in today to share a 'just for fun" card. I still have some new stamps that I have yet to ink up. Which I keep telling myself over and over, no more buying! (same old story) lol Seriously, I have problems and it seems to only be getting worse! ;) Though, I'll be trying my hardest not to buy anything more...at least for a few months or so. ;)

Anyhoo, on to my card.


Yep. Nice and simple.
Sometimes I want to add more layers and elements to my card, but then fall right back into clean and simple. I guess whatever is meant to be, is meant to be... :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Yep. He's all dressed up for a 'wild' party! Personally, I love to come and visit your blog to see the amazing CAS creations you make. I'm always impressed, and always delighted to see your cards. This one is a great example of your wonderful talents! And I have the same shopping ?problem?. One more order on its way...But it was on sale!!! I'd stop buying new stuff, but I'm no quitter, hahaha!! Have a great Sunday. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me a fox wearing a tie, especially when he is this cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's totally meant to be, and you do it so well, Shelly. This is WAY CUTE! Love the font of that sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, your CAS-ilicious style is totally meant to be! How sweet your fox is, sporting that big ol' bow tie! Love this!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete