Monday, July 25, 2016

may loving memories bring you...

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope your week is starting off right?!... :)

I'm just swinging in today to share a 'just for fun' card. I'm still trying to go through and ink up stamps that have yet to see the slightest bit of ink. ;) Annnd so far I'm doing good not buying anything. lol...I'll be honest, I have been looking at some things and even have put things in my cart, but that's it! They're just sitting in my cart. lol Not.Buying. ;)



Okay. The sentiment I have inked up in the past, a few times or so. Though, I've only inked up this set one time before and I used a different flower from it. So I think this can still can be considered 'yet, to see any ink'?... ;) 

Lately, I've been making these sympathy/thoughts & prayers/loving memories cards. I hope this doesn't mean that something's going to happen and I'll have a need for one...For those that don't know, I have a strange (to some) way of thinking. Perhaps it's over thinking things or perhaps not?...Though, I normally wouldn't make cards like this unless I needed them. 

Anyhoo, I'd love to hear what you think of my card?!... :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. So LOVELY! You are a STRONG woman not to hit that "Complete order" button:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty!! Love the thin line of gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is stunning..I love it and yes I agree I hope you don't need it anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, it's not strange. Having a beautiful card like this ready is always a smart idea, if you ask me. I do love the stamp sets you've used for this. I'm pretty sure I'll be shopping later after seeing this gorgeous card, lol!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sketchy beautiful design Shelly (the more I make sympathy cards the more I seem to need them... maybe I shouldn't make them anymore lol)

    ReplyDelete