Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The world is yours

Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday! :)
Hope all is well?!...

Whew! Summer is just getting the best of me, lately! It's been nothing but GORGEOUS...Sunshine and heat in the 100's, daily! :) I'm sure most would be miserable, but not this girl. Even waking up at 3:30am when my husband goes to work, it's already in the 80's...feels like a sauna outside. I know, I know, I'm crazy. lol

Anyhoo, today I'm sharing a card I made for the current CASology challenge.


When I saw the cue card being Art. I thought this could go a number of ways...having the word Art in the sentiment, or having some kind of Art supplies stamped on the card, etc.
So for my card, I chose to showcase a piece of Art(work). 


I really wasn't sure where I was going with this card. I just knew what stamp set I wanted to use. ;) After coloring my images and doing a little fussy cutting, I had a 'light bulb' go off and that's when the whole Art(work) came to me. I believe it works well?!... 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

P.S.
My posting and commenting has been a little all over the place lately. Not just because summer and playing with my kids, but I'm trying to stay ahead on some DT work as well. ;) So please bear with me...comes August things will start to be more on track. Thanks! 

8 comments:

  1. Awesome art!!! Love it!! I'm guessing you have air conditioning! It's been 93 here in Michigan and I do not have air conditioning, so I'm really not liking this warm summer we are having here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. LOVE it!
    Glad you are enjoying the summer heat. Me not so much. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to chuckle about your "lack of commenting," as I have been absent for so long myself. Don't worry. It's summer, and you've got kids at home! Love your artsy card. So beautifully CAS. Perfect images for the cue card. Sweet/cool card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries about commenting, Shelly (says someone who is so far behind it's embarrassing *grin*). We all understand 'life'! Your days sound jam-packed with 'summer' adventures; I can't believe you're getting up at 3:30am! Your heart-globe card is sheer delight! Sweet, fabulous and yes, artsy awesome!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shelly!! I with you!! I love summer so much!! I wish it could be this warm everyday. I would love it. Great coloring and I love your interpretation of the cue card. Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your take on the cue this week Shelly!
    So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete