Friday, November 11, 2016

Live Wild and Free

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!! :)

*For my AJVD post, please scroll down.*

I'm just swinging back in today to share another card with you...this time it's for the current Waffle Flower Challenge!

 waffle-flower-challenge_201611


When I saw the inspiration photo, I instantly thought the new Waffle Flower Crafts Wild and Free stamp set. Something with the flowers and colors...just thought it'd work perfectly. ;) 


I kept things pretty simple. I used a dark brown ink for all my images/outlines/etc. Then I added colors of purples and green. To finish things off, I added a touch of gold glitter cardstock to the side of my card. Simple and sweet, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! 

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly! This is my new FAV of yours...absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shelly! What an awesome card ... your deer does indeed look very wild and free, being in the flowers and whatnot. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo pretty! The images, the colours, the design, the sentiment! LOVE!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Image again
    Love your layout
    Wonderfully made sweety
    I am sorry commenting from mobile phone
    Small words only hehe :)

    ReplyDelete