Friday, March 24, 2017

AJVD Post-Coffee Lover's Spring Blog Hop!

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!!
Hope all is well?!...

Today's the day...the Coffee Lover's Spring Blog Hop has officially started! Yay! :)
I'm sharing a card up on the A Jillian Vance Design blog for the blog hop and I have a little peek to share!


Be sure to swing on over to the A Jillian Vance Design blog to see my full card...And while you're there, I'd be so happy if you left a comment there too! :)

Don't forget to check out the Coffee Lover's Spring Blog Hop! There's always so much fun and inspiration to be found!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Shelly, I love your simple and clean card is one of my favorite styles, thank you for visiting my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete