Thursday, March 16, 2017

You make me smile

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday, almost Friday! :)
Hope all is well?!...

Brrr...it is FREEZING here!! No joke. I only went out to take the kids to school and have been inside since. Of course, with the heat on! This is suppose to be our last day of it being this darn cold and hopefully so...I can't deal with all this! lol ;)

I have been trying to create. Though with my hands literally freezing, it's been hard. However, I did make a card yesterday for the current CAS-ual Fridays Challenge. Which I edited it today and in return means I can share it! Yay!




Keeping things nice and simple. I did a little masking with my stamps and then some coloring. After I added my sentiment on a piece of cardstock with some foam tape and then added it to my card. To finish things off, I added some twine under my sentiment piece. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

P.S.
And if it's freezing cold where you live...stay warm and cozy!! :) 



1 comment:

  1. Really adorable card Shelly!! LOVE the purple flower! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete