Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Love, love, and more love

Hey y'all!
Yep. It's my second post of the day! :)

I saw the current Paper Smooches April Challenge when it first started, though was stuck on what to do. After seeing some inspiration and going through the few sets of Paper Smooches I have, I decided on a love card.


'Showering' you with love...

I used an older Paper Smooches set I've had for quite sometime that somehow seemed to had been forgotten...Well, forgotten no more! ;)


I started with stamping on my monkey, then adding a 'line' with a fine point black pen. After, I stamped on my hearts. Once having all my stamping done, I used some colored pencils to add some color to my images. Simple, yeah?!...


I also chose no sentiment because I thought the images did all the talking. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. It's so sweet that the little monkey is actually signing "I love you." You've created a very loving card; your design and the thought that went into it is delightful. Love this pretty CAS card! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that lil' guy is most adorable! Awesome coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this CAS card--- love that you didn't give up after our challenge graphic stumped you! FAB job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our April challenge- hope you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is your *I love you* signing monkey! Sweetness to the nth degree!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete