Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge

Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday!
Hope all is well?!...

Another short and sweet post for me.
Today, I'm sharing a card for the current Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge.




I kept things simple. I started with my woodgrain background, which I used a couple different inks for. Not sure if you can really tell in the photo, though I used a grey for my base color and then added touches of a light blue-ish ink randomly here and there. Once done, I added my images in a blue ink and then finished things off with a banner and clear sequins (my sequins seem to be hiding...lol). Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!


8 comments:

  1. Now that's how you do CAS/Layered!! Absolutely brilliant card, Shelly. LOVE that big C9 flower in blue. Just beautiful!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous.. love the bold blue color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is simple but packs a punch! Love all the various colours and element pairings.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. Great colors, very soothing. Thanks for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifully done. The simplicity combined with the lovely colors is just perfection. Thanks for joining us over at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete